· "Angie, I just have to tell you how much I appreciate your talent! You captured the joy, the hope, and all the love of our family in the pictures of David & Catherine's wedding. Generally, I don't get emotional when viewing proofs but I sure did when I saw theirs. Thanks for accommodating our crazy family and the 100 degree heat. We're looking forward to 2010 when you'll be shooting our parents 50th year celebration." Sister of Groom. Nori
· "I can't tell you how meaningful the pictures you took of my sons have become. Our lives have changed in this short time and I am so thankful I have the pictures. Treasures." Jane
· "Angie has been taking awesome photos of my kids for almost nine years. I always think of her first when I have any kind of photography needs. She is so easy to work with, and the results are always fabulous. If you need wedding, kids, maternity, graduation, or any kind of photos done, New Traditions is the best. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!" Carmen.
· “Angie did a great job of making me feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera. Our pictures turned out fabulous and everyone loved them!” Crystal
· "We had a very good experience working with Angie and her assistant. They took alot of shots and when I have shown the album of our daughter Staci's wedding, people thought she had done a great job. I would be happy to use them again." Mother of the Bride. Sandy
· "You are such an awesome photographer. I remember when you first started. So many people want to do this but don't follow through. But YOU did and your very talented." Linda
· "Angie, thanks so much for the great job you did! You made them look so elegant and captured our personality perfectly!" Kara, Pregnant Mommy
· "Angie is such a lovely lady and strives to please her clients. She has a talent for taking just the right pose, making things look the best, and continually coming up with creative ideas for posing." Marti
· "Your photos are incredible!" Teresa
· Beautiful pictures. Angie really capture sweet moments of our son's life for us to charish forever. Thanks for a great job!" Stacy. Mother of Baby.